Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The journey through Africa Day 1

I will be posting each day my journal entries from the trip for everyone that wanted to know what happened. I have to say I don't think these really even touch what happened.

Day 1

We just left D.C. and headed out of the U.S. This morning was alot harder than I thhough. I figured saying bye to Will wouldn't be that bad. No! I started crying 17 days is a long time but will be well worth it! So far flights have been smooth.


My verse for today in my cards were Mathew 28:18-20 and Mark 16:15-16
Both talking about going and making deciples.
I do have to say I wasn't worried or scared until we were about to take off in D.C. Then i got a scared feeling over me. As I write I am currently watching lion king! Figured good one to watch. We ahve mini T.V. to where we can pick what we want to watch. So far I have been sitting on my own on the flights. From the walk to flight in Chicago James decides to make a short Joke, That can I keep up with his big strides. It's  going to be a long 17 days with him. lol I will say I am getting quit tired
Psalm 46:1
God is our refuge and strength and ever help in trouble.
psalm 28:7
The  Lord is my strength.

Right now I am having my first tea with milk. It is quite interesting. Well this is all for now.



the view out the window of the plane it looked like gold had just been sprinkled here and there over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment