Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Saying Good Byes...Day 15

oh the lovely reaction, I feel quit weird this morning but today is just a packing up day so I should be good. We packed up fast this morning then movie marathon this afternoon. I ended up starting to run a fever from the shot. So I took a nap most of the afternoon, but during all this God had a plan.  I ended up having a wonderful talk with Randy and Aaron on just how I am not ready to go home even though I have to and need to. Wouldn't you know that God would point to Psalm 55:16 and Psalm 56:4.
 These just assured me that no matter what happens when I leave here I know I can count on God when I can't count on anyone else.  Going home is going to be hard knowing no one is going to really understand what happened on this trip. Then we had our celebration dinner. It was a blast, we laughed, singed, danced and said out good bye with the translators. Oh wait and one more movie October Skys to end the night as a team.  We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow before we leave. tonight can last forever

Me with several of our translators

boys being boys
singing and dancing

No comments:

Post a Comment