Thursday, January 19, 2012

To the Bush we go! Day 4

Yep it is 1 am here and I am out on the roof. There is no lights here at night! This is awesome. I am staring straight at the stars and moon.  I can hear laughter of a teen or older child. I just pray that that laughter be filled with the Joy of Christ. Just watching the moon get lower. And as I am just sitting singing and listing to worship music the moon is gone no where that I can see it!
This morning as we were packing up to leave a camel came by. It was so neat. Randy got to sit on the thing! It was not so happy about that one. lol So we hit the road around 10 I would say! who really knows we don't have time here!  The city is crazy here! I don't see how people don't get ran over what order there is in there driving Who KNOWS! we went over a bridge where the river was so pretty. Then we went threw a little town where we had to stop to pay a towel. People where things practically in the window trying to sell them. Then I was called the sleeping mearical because I slept almost the whole trip. we were on a road not a great road then I slept probably a half hour once we got off the road on the what I guess you can call it a dirt road path. But we got a flat tire right before the dirt road. So fix the flate and stop to eat lunch!  We finally made it to the village probably about 5 hr later I would say.
We got here and all the kids came running literally all you see is streams of kids coming from every where following the bus back to our camp! They all gave us high fives and played for hours as we got off the bus. Then it was Mac and cheese for dinner. Yum! Shortly after my lovely asthma kicked in! The one fear for the whole trip! Aaron came to save the day. And finally after along I finally broke. I had been so over whelmed. Randy and me had a good talk about Psalm 35! There was so much to take in, It wasn't bad by all means. Then it was for worship by the fire. I had the cutest boy fall asleep on me. Then everyone around me started to fall asleep. Terra and Tracy just kept yelling at me that a kid behind me beside me was falling asleep. They where falling like flys. The funnest thing I have seen in a long time!

slobbers


yep what is like to get off the bus with a million kids around

No comments:

Post a Comment