Wednesday, January 18, 2012

WE Made it! Africa day 2

We made it! We got all of our luggage and all the flights went really smooth. The only problem we had was when we went to get out of the air port in bamiko they wanted to check all of our food bens. So we had to pay a little to get our bens in with us. The drive into the guest house was eye opening. they just throw their trash every where. We went out to dinner tonight as a group down the street to a restraunt. I was really yummy! lol

I have got to say I am quite tired last night on the plain I looked out and it looked like gold had been shaken over the area with the lights of the citys. Didn't sleep much until brussels.

Philippians 1:27-28

just got done with a group Devo and worship time now I am shutting my eyes!

blurry but you can see the trash

No comments:

Post a Comment