Tuesday, January 24, 2012

One foggie day .....Day 9

Today I woke up at probably 3-4 am and the moon was unbelievably Gorgeous! If I could have captured it I would have. Got to sleep in a bit. For sure feel like I have been hit by a train just because of the steroids and how bad the attack was. i did wake up to the song completely by Anna Laura. Such a smoothing and comforting song. especially with all these asthma attacks.
Psalms 56:9-11
my enemies will retreat when I call to you for help, this I know God is on my side! I promise God for what he Promised.
I trust in God, so why should I be afraid?

We had church will the Village people today. I missed most of it because I went out in the bush before not knowing to have some alone time by the tree. Then played with bubbles with the kids. So much fun! As for the afternoon I took about a 3hr nap under the hut. My body needed it! After the nap I felt a little better some of the shot had warren off.  We had a group of three boys come and put on an African dance performance. It was really neat to watch them. Who knew Randy had moves. He did a hand stand. The boys dancing ended up accepting Christ and dedicated their dance to the Lord. It is neat to see them see that they can use their talents to show others to Christ. Then the boys had fun trying to take a million pictures of me as I ran and hid! Quit attractive pictures came out of that let me tell you! And may I add we had probably I would say at least 100 people in our family complex and a little boy managed to lay on the ground and fall asleep!We are currently in F showing the Hope film. Adam and me just dance with the kids like no one business. They can move! It was quite the work out. So far today no breathing problems just still a little warn out from last night and in a fog. Hopefully I can make it the night! We had 33 come to Christ tonight at the movie!

Church in the village

Bubbles
The dancers




team dancin
little boy asleep in the middle of all that was going on

No comments:

Post a Comment