Monday, January 30, 2012

Day at the Artison.... Day 14

Today pretty much started off with us being lazy and watching another movie. For the most part of the afternoon we went to Olympia to eat pizza. Then off to the artison. I hated that place! It was like a big court year with thousand of people coming your way asking you to buy their things. There isn't prices on anything you bargin for what you want. I got a couple good deals. I don't know if my first one was a good one or not. Then we came back to the house and part of the group went to the def school, So that tomorrow we can have the day just to pack up. The rest of us watched Ever After and then as a whole at frozen pudding and watch the Lion King with a couple of our translators. Oh and Lovely shot time. I made it a little over 3 days this time! Which is a first!  At least I got to wait until the end of the movie for this one or pick to, to say the least. This shot did not end so well. I had a bad reaction again. Good thing I just went to sleep.


Sorry I don't have any pictures from this day, as the trip started to wind down I didn't take as many picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment