Sunday, January 22, 2012

Unexpected God! Day 7

today is defently a shower day! When I take my hair down and it stays in the same spot it is time for a shower! So fair I can still breath! After breakfast this morning I read letter from Misty. In Misty letter today she told me she was praying that God would use me in ways I wouldn't expect! Not two minutes later a women comes with her son saying that he has evil spirits the more and more she talked it was like he had autism.  Sure enough God used me and I didn't see that one coming what so ever. I jumped right in and started playing and working with the little boy! It was so great I wish the little boy would have stayed around longer! Never thought I would work with a kid like this over here! Once the kid left he came back again once for a short while longer and I worked with him a bit more. We tired playing in lotion but he wanted to eat that.Then Tara worked with Sita on her walking. She had a hurt foot and has been baby that foot but now she should been fine. Tara did therapy with her, then it was off to the Market. Oh How I HATED that place! To many people in to small of a place. But I did get fabric for my outfit! Once we got back I got extremely light headed as the other team was heading out. I guess I had had to much water! My heart was up to 140, So guess what Aaron came to the rescue. I seem to keep him on his toes! We are going to be buddies by the end of this trip! After drinking nasty gaterade and sitting in the shade I was fine!  Then it was off to the tailer to get my outfit made yes and custom made the way we want it!  I have been told as well if my heart rate is ever up at 140 again I will have an IV in. So taking it easy the rest of the trip becasue I am not getting anything poked in me! It was so funny because Aaron told leaha (our translater) that I had to take it easy so she took it I couldn't take a shower!lol. Luckly that was straighten out!  Hopefully tomorrow is much better day. As for now all of the little kids that accepted Christ last night are here at the camp learning song and singing and dancing around the fire!

boy with autism
Tara working with sita
the market
All the kids at the camp coming to sing and learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment