Friday, January 27, 2012

The Season of Engagment

For all of you who want to know how it happened here you go:

He came and woke me up at 8am yesterday wanting to spend the day with me because he didn't have work. Well I had a full list of things I wanted to get done. One being my online class. So while he went out to run some errons I tackled that and making cake pops for something on Saturday. I really didn't want to leave the house!  Then we went out to lunch probably around 2ish at Qdoba. After that he drove around acting like he had no clue how to get to Lake Springfield! He was just being really really weird and not him self! He went to the river off of battlefield first. Which is where we went to the first night we were together! Then it was off to the lake. Which was nothing new for us. We go there quit a bit to fish and just chill by the lake. When we got there he took out his backpack to walk up the trail to the cliff that over looks the lake. If any of you know it is a short short walk and no need for a backpack! Once we got up there and sat down he pulled out all the letter that I had wrote him since we had been together. read a few that had certain things in them. Then pulled out the photo timeline book I made for our one year. Looked through that and when we got to the back I had wrote a letter in it. He told me to read it. I said I wrote it I don't need to read it. But I did out loud. The last line says. " I am excited for where God is going to take us this year. Then He went on to say that he had been thinking about where we would be and praying about this next year. Got down on a knee and asked me while over looking the lake! Of Course I said YES!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment