Saturday, January 21, 2012

Letting the Spirit lead Day 6

Lovely wake up call this morning with goats beside my tent, but I managed to go back to sleep.  I didn't sleep great last night so I laid and starred at the stars! God's creation is wonderful. After  breakfast I was with Tracy walking around when two  to pray with them. Tracy told them the story of creation to Christ. They do not believe. One said she believed Jesus in her mind but not in her heart. God is working on these women for them to just come and talk to us.  Then as a team we went out in the bush to get away from the village to a tree to depref. We just sat around and discussed what we thought God was doing and where we should go from there. One of our groups was to go up North to some Villages but we all felt it would be better to stay in this area we are and split up to the villages around that way if something where to happen or what not we were all still by. After Tracy and I seeked out to find our "outdoor bathroom" much better than theirs.  Oh LOVELY Asthma how you Love Africa. Yep inhaler again and lunch time.  WE made ramen noodles! The problem with the meals seem to be that we seem to be feeding more mouths every time. My Favorite part of the day seemed to be coming! NOT!!!!! Since my Asthma seemed to be getting worse Aaron thought it would be best to give me a shot that should help for 3 days. That way I can breath! It WORKED!!! I haven't been breathing this whole trip. Not long after a group of us went out prayer walking while the others went around the village storing. We went to the school the clinic and the mosic. The clinic was eye opening again! WE got  to see a baby that had been born that morning and the mom was up walking around! You wouldn't see that in the U.S. As a group we prayed over the mother and the baby that they may have good health and grow up in the lord. This girl was for sure much younger than me probably not any older than 16 maybe that. When we got back the children where back of course. Well lets just say one hit one and another one got stuck in the much. I had kids all around me crying. Thank the lord it only lasted like 2 minutes. I didn't have enough arms for them. Got to talk to my mom and her first question would be how is my asthma doing. "It's doing Great mom" She doesn't need to worry and nothing she can do about it any ways. So.... Jenna came up after they got back and says let me hear your lungs laying her head on my chest.  The boys had told her that my asthma had been reoccurring not that I was fine now! OH BOYS! Dinner was chicken salad tonight or what we to make it with. Then Adam came to the rescue and fixed my head lamp. Not to hard I guess the batteries were just dead. Currently we are showing the Hope film to the Village. There are so many people around. Also lots and lots of children they will probably be dropping like flys before it is over. I think I am staring to fall in Love with this Village.

We had 41 people come to Christ not to mention the ones that come to Christ today with Randy.  While the movie was going Jenna got to talk to a guy that had a track with him form another group. The man started to say he wanted to learn more, He got to talking and I guess told the parable of the sewer.  So they got him a proclaimers which has the new testament in their language. So EXCITING!  Also the lady with the burns. The church got enough money together to send her to the hospital to get more help than what we could offer.

the mom and the hours old baby
the little boy reading out by the school
scubby and sita

No comments:

Post a Comment