Saturday, January 28, 2012

Breaking Heart..... Day 12

Last morning in the village so sad. It was weird coming and now it is weird leaving It is going to be hard leaving early but God has a plane and a reason for everything.

" be still and know that I am God." psalm 46:10

From teh time I went to bed last night to when I woke up this morning this verse has been in my head. We may not understand why we are leaving early but God has a reason and now we just need to trust him.
1John 4:16

And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. god is love whoever lives in love lives in God and God lives in them.

Psalm 18:39
You armed with strength for battle, you humbled my adversaries before me.

We have all had our weakness out here. Some it has been home sick for me my asthma, but God has given us the strength to be here to push through these things to glorify his name.

2 Corinthians 12:16
That is why for Christ sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in headships in persecutions, in difficulties. for when I am weak, then I am strong.

Saying bye to Sita today was probably the most heart breaking thing that has happened to me. I could not let her go. Yep tears and all. It didn't help that when I finally put her down she looked at me like she was going to cry. Tracy told me I had to be strong  but when you are saying bye to a little girl that has been attached to you all trip it is hard. I had her in one arm and Adam holding me in another. Leaving the village was for sure not easy. God for sure captured my heart this time in ways I never expected!  We made it back to Bomiko fine. The group we came back with is pretty neat. We went out to dinner with them and had a fun time, sharing stories from both villages we had been in. Charity and me gave Aaron a work out because we are in the roof bedroom and couldn't figure out how to lock or unlock our room. He ever gets a break from us! lol

Picture of Sita thanks to Adam
Sita hitting Adam with a water bottle
May I just say I love how they are both smiling...one because she is hitting him the other because he is getting hit

No comments:

Post a Comment