Monday, January 23, 2012

God painted Country! Day 8

"You are powerful and mighty No one can stand against you!" 2Chronicles 20:6
After the last few days of something giving in my body this was a wonderful verse to stumble upon. We are going to another Village today and I would love to have one day of satin not attacking me every way possible. We went to farco this afternoon. Got split up from the guys for the first time the whole trip like a normal African day should be. Charity and me helped make lunch which was just a little weird the meat that went into it was the bones and all. We really weren't sure what part of the animal it was. Kinda gross! Then we walked around the village. Our crowd was pretty much kids. So we told them Creation to Christ story by Charity colors on her nails. Then I told them the story of Jesus feeding the 5,000 it was fun and nerve racking at the same time. I hadn't really got to story yet. We got to see how shae butter was made as well. there was a group of women making it and leaha took us over too see. Soccer Clinic time! all the kids love Barnabas! He had them do a skit and then they played soccer.  Mean while the boys where doing water filters.  I forgot to add that when we arrived I pretty much got handed a new born. It couldn't have been any older than 2 to 3 weeks. So sweet melted my heart! Once we got back we were all hoping to rest. I got a little girl attached to my hip. Which was all morning. they even tied her to me. A little boy had came that we are pretty sure broke his leg this summer when he feel off a cow and now it is infected. It just makes you mad that they don't have the medical care. Then Leaha literally drug me to take a bath because she thought I needed one.  I took one yesterday I could have lasted one more day. James and me were working on dinner and every where you looked there were stream of kids. soon enough we see this person on a bike with an instrument. It was the music teacher of the school. Now we are in B with the other group showing the Hope film. Charity, Adam, Aaron and I went to look at this tree, Well it started with Aaron running around like a cray man looking for us or me and I was like two feet from him the whole time. This tree was huge, you literately walked around the tree! So pretty though like one of those out of the lion king and the sky it had the swirls with he cloud and stars like it was painted! What a beautiful sight! God has painted such a beautiful Country here! We had another 38 come to Christ tonight! Most children too. The trip is almost half over and I can't see my self leaving! As much as asthma stuff going on i have truly falling in Love with Mali. Well Asthma is kicking back in probably the worst attack I have has since I have had asthma.  So another Shot it was! breathing got back to normal shortly after! God is defently showing me to have trust in him and he will take care of me.

My girl tied to my back!

The Shea butter

leaha doing lunch
This girl was a crack up
Soccer camp! This was the skit being acted out!

No comments:

Post a Comment