Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Perfect Closing..... Day 11

Psalms has truly been a book that has reveled it's self to me on this trip. It seems like almost every day I am turning to it! Psalm 67 may this just be my prayer this morning over the day.
3:00pm so far it has been a pretty laid back day. Aaron, Charity and I stayed back this morning while the others went to the village that has never heard the word of God before! We will be going their tomorrow night to show one of the films. Charity has been pretty under the weather all day. Two IV's down and she is starting to come back to life. Mean while I finally finished Choosing to See! Such a good book! The end was filled with nothing more than a ton of Psalms. Funny how God can work. Staying back has been good. We have had a few good conversations. Aaron and I got into a good one about taking your faith in your own hands and how in the world God got us here! It has been a long afternoon! My asthma has started to some what react not bad though! We had some other missionaries show up this afternoon to stay the night with us. With everything going on Randy made a decision to send Aaron, Charity and I back to the city with the other missionary's tomorrow. I just had another shot  and it hit hard! I had a reaction to this one like I hadn't on the others. Tonight has been hard I don't want to leave. If God knows how to break my heart he did tonight. It sucks don't know how else to say it. In the midst of crying I got to see the perfect sunset!Tonight the stars are shining and lighting up the sky. Amazing and a shooting start like none I have ever seen before! It was almost like a firework across the sky! God knew what he was doing. It was like a closer. The hardest part was sitting by the fire with Adam next to me having scubby on his lap and sita on mine falling asleep and her just not letting go!  If someone could have taken a picture or just pressed paused I could have stayed in that moment of having those two kids that way forever! But sad enough it had to end! Her mom taking her away for bed was almost to hard to take. I am tearing up writing this. If I could take her home I would. Saying bye is not going to be easy tomorrow. I for sure don't want this night to end! I can say I FELL in LOVE! This is my new home!

Amazing Sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment