Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What I'm Called to Do!

So for the people that don't know I'm going on a mission trip to Mali Africa in December for 17 days! I'll be going with a organization out of Ozark called School to the Nations. We will be ministering to unreached people groups in the Sub-Sahara region of this country. The purpose of this trip will be to continue building relationships that have been established in previous trips, show the “ Jesus Film” to the people in their native language, provide a sports ministry for the children, install Bio-Stand filters to provide clean water, and do various other service projects.
 Last year I knew that I wanted to grow deeper with the Lord! I was going to church, doing quite and small group. I just didn't know what else to do! During this time the youth that I was working with was doing a bible study before youth on Wednesday nights that dealt with are you willing to GO! Well they showed a video and I saw that video the next week again and one more time that next week at a bible study for a campus christian club. That same night I saw a video about going to Africa! At that moment all I could think was no way am I going on this. But over the time of the ext few weeks God worked at my heart and I signed up for information for the trip. One I found out how much the trip was a really didn't think I could go! As I prayed God made it much more relevant that I had to go on this trip! So I commented to the trip in June!

If you would like to see more about the trip you can you to schooltothenations.com and read more!
Also if you would like to become a prayer partner you email me at mallory.mullally@gmail.com
Finally if you would like to be a finical partner you can go to Africa Profile .

No comments:

Post a Comment