Thursday, August 18, 2011

SURPRISE!

After my Lovely Surprise last night I can fully back up my post yesterday. As my usual Wednesday night, I went to church to see the students before the school year gets started. All after evening I kept getting text from Will saying I miss you and can't wait to talk to you tonight. Which lately none of that is out of the normal. So I had told him I would call after church just like last school year which is normal 8- 8:30 but last night the students had an event after so it was more like 9:15ish. May I back up to say that it was our 11 months yesterday and we never get to spend any of those together. Hopefully we will for our one year! So I'm talking to him on the way home and when I'm almost home he all of a sudden has to get off the phone to go do something.  Need to say, When I walked in my door the fan was off, but i figured I had turned it off. Then I turn to look on the counter and there is a card and a Starbucks coffee (a caramel frap with extra caramel and chocolate drizzle) So at this point I get a text saying surprise! I was so lost I didn't see him any where his truck wasn't out front... WHAT COULD BE GOING ON! No way did he drive an hour and a half to just drop off a card and coffee. Sure enough he was hiding! lol. It was great! Best thing yet!
Like I said yesterday live by the minute. This wasn't planned, he just decided to do this last minute.

But I can say I have know what Love really feels like! Never have in a relationship like this before. I have for sure never had someone ever go out of their way so much for me and care so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment