Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Created to be Y-O-U!

Ever wounder why you were made the way you were made? Well every school year this question runs through my head. Why was I made this way?!?!?!? Many people don't know and probably wouldn't be able to tell by looking at me but I have a learning disability. I've had it since 3rd grade and it has grown over the years. Going to college for someone with a disability isn't easy at all. As the year gets started every year I wonder how I'm going to make it through the year. My learning disability has to do with ready comprehension, which makes it really hard to understand what I read and actually remember it from one page to the next. Many teachers don't understand how that is and just think a student is lazy.
                                 " For you created my inmost being;
                              you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
                   I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
                                              your works are wonderful,
                                                  I know that full well."

                                                       Psalm 139:13-14

Yes, I don't understand why I was made this way, but God has a reason for it and made me the way he wanted to.  

No comments:

Post a Comment