Tuesday, August 16, 2011

It's just the begaining

 With the new school year starting in just a few day and so many things that God is starting to do in my life already. I figured I would share as the year gets under way.

Starting off this year God as lead me to want to go and share the Gospel in Mali Africa. At the end of the year last year I was desiring to go deeper with God and something that would change my world. This opportunity came upon me and I started to pray if I should go. Over the summer I started to take the steps to going on the trip and still am now.

As for now my world is starting to change even more. My best friend and probably the closest person to me is getting ready to enlist in the air force. It for sure hasn't been an easy road this far as this is just getting starting.  But as I was struggling with seeing this happen I stumbled across this verse.

               Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you. - 1 Peter 5:7

This is such a hard thing to do for me because I love knowing whats next and when everything is going to happen. I'm always so organized and have to have everything planned out. More and more as time keeps going God is showing me that I have to turn to him and need him. That he's not going to put me in to deep or any more than what I can handle.




No comments:

Post a Comment