Monday, August 22, 2011

Over Whelmed Much!

Can I just say OVER WHELMED!
the work from just two classes. This is what it looked like when I was just getting started!
Yes that is what I feel like this year is going to be! Today I had my first class at a new college! I am excited! but it's going to be a lot of work and I'm thinking late nights! I'm so blessed to have to job that I had this summer. It taught me so much! Going into class today i actually knew half the things that the teacher was talking about all because of this summer!
I will say this year is going to be a lot of getting use to. I was hoping to get a second job beside babysitting, but not so sure I can juggle all of that now! Just going to schools two days means the teachers will pail on the work. Oh Joy!  And with Will leaving for the Air Force some time in there, this year is really going to get crazy. It's going to be different having to learn military time and just adjusting not getting to talk to him all the time and not getting to see him when I want to. It's going to take a lot of getting use to! Not sure anyone really want to know how I feel about it, but for once I'm just going to put it out there. It STINKS! Ya since two weeks ago when I found out it has sunk in but I'm just ready for it all to start and get under way. 526 days of training and not getting to see or really hear from him seems like a century!
i know through all this God will help me through it and has already put people in my life that will help me and be there for me. I know that some days will be better than others, but I'll make it through it! Just know that this is going to were I'll probably just let it all out!

No comments:

Post a Comment