Sunday, August 21, 2011

What a weekend!

Wow! What a weekend, any of you ever thought that on a Sunday night? It seems as if it's been a week or maybe two. I've been exhausted!
Since Friday morning, I've baby sited twice and helped with a retreat weekend for the students.
the 7th grade girls after getting their hair done
After I got done sitting on Friday, I came home for a few hours to clean and get a few things put together. Then I headed to the church for 7th grade welcome weekend! Which is an event for 19- 20 hours that the seniors do for the new incoming 7th graders in the student ministry. Friday night after the session at the church Jessie and I went out to the girls house to spend some time and get to know the new 7th grade girls! The senior girls throw a fashion shoot for the girls! It was a blast! But we got done quite late! Should have know. So with about 5 hours of sleep, we finished out the day on Saturday around 1pm. After that I went to baby sit again! By the time I hit the bed last night I was so ready for sleep! It couldn't have came fast enought! 
Now that I have had a full days of rest it's time to start school again tomorrow. Oh how I haven't missed it. But i am for sure ready to get this year under way! Along with everything  that is going to come with.




No comments:

Post a Comment