Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Getting Real Now!

Well it's been a few days since I've posted! With the way this year is panning out, doesn't look like post are going to come as I was hoping. Going to school only two days is not staring to seem like such a great idea! I have had so much work and that s only week one! The picture is what my living room looked like when I was studying last night!YIKES!!!
I did find time to have some fun in there though. The college group at church had a rootbeer kegger, which since i have a life this year I'm hoping to get more involved in. Also  Icthus had water wars last night as well! Which was a blast!

Now for some seriousness.  At church tonight we talked about doubt and what you have doubt spiritually.John 20:24-26 Well listening I really started to dig down deep and the whole doubt thing started to hit home. Yes everyone doubts something in life. Getting real with my self, the real reason why it's been so hard for me to accept the point that Will, will be going to the air force is that I have doubt in God that everything is going to be ok and that he'll be there by my side. I know that I've grown up knowing these things but that doubt is there.

Like God are you really going to give me peace when he lives?
God are you going to keep him safe along the way?
God are you going to put people there for me?
God what am I to do with my life?

 These are just a few of the questions that go through me head almost daily.
 This is probably a verses that I should lean more on 1Peter 5:7,Proverbs 3:5-7,Jeremiah 29:11 

Ever felt this way?
What are your doubts?

 


No comments:

Post a Comment