Monday, September 5, 2011

It's A GOD thing

 Last night as I was getting ready to print off a bunch of school stuff, I decided to check my email. Which with OTC I never check because it doesn't come to my phone. So I saw I had 4 emails. One was titled Financial Aid Status. I opened that first and to my surprise this is what the first line said. "Great news- Recent changes at the state level have determined you are now eligible to receive A Plus funding."
I was so surprise! In May I was told my GPA was to low to receive A+. I had a 2.46 and needed a 2.5. Which with my disability my grades hadn't been so high.  In all this my GPA hasn't changed! The rules have thought which made it so that I can use my A+! Totally A GOD thing!  On the other hand as well Missouri state was to send my transcript with my classes from last year to OTC, which never happened as well. Well one other new rule to A+ is they will only pay 105% of your degree. So if the degree is 65 hours they will only pay for 68 hours. With MSU not sending my transcript I only have 30hours to my A+ already so I have used 50% of it to them, which means once again I can get the money for all year! Once again a GOD thing! It so amazing to see what GOD can do in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment