Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Just Trust

It's been a while since I've posted but I've been so busy with school and Africa Fundraisers.

Well whats been going on?!?!?!

Pretty much just doing a bunch of fund raising for Africa!

To night on of the bigger fundraisers that me and a friend were doing together fell through.
I do have to say that I was kinda panicked, mainly because in a month I have to have all the money for the flight in or I'm not going on the trip. Which at this point I have a little over half that money! But then I remember I can't rely on my self to get the money for this trip I have to rely on GOD. He can make it happen some way or another.

In the mean time I've been having fun creating new ideas for fundraisers...My newest being Journals! They are so much fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment