Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day weekend!

What a wonderful weekend! I went home to KC this weekend because I have no clue when I will be there again!Friday night when I got home I took a trip to get dinner with my brother in his car! There is a reason we don't ride together! Also he drives me CRAZY!!! Every time you try to talk to him he will trun up the music on you! So this would be another reason we don't hung out much.  But all in all he is liking college and is a Frat boy now( lord help us)! Saturday I started out my wonderful day with a run to the Mac store to get my computer fixed. If anyone knows I've been running my email because every time I would run any email system it would shut down my internet system that was running. Well kinda an easy fix or we think. Some of the main components in my operating system where failing. So fast way to fix it was to buy the new operation system.  Which I did hopefully that will fix it when it comes in the mail! Then that was followed by a trip to the verizon store to activate my new phone they sent me. When I got home later on that afternoon me and my mom went to dirty don's. For you that don't know it's pretty much a warehouse, were you can discounted food. It's food from trucks that have recd( you do have to watch dates there. They have all sorts of fun findings! Then it was a night in. Made some cupcakes and had an old friend from church come by. That was so much fun to catch up with her! As for sunday: It was a great day! May day finally took me shooting to shoot trap!!!!! It's a Amazing!!!! If you know my dad never thought this would happen! Now I have a very bruise shoulder and arm! Then we went to my grandmas for lunch. After all this I went to dinner with Will's mom Gerri at only the best place in the world Panera bread! We had a delightful time! As for Monday it was another trip to the Mac store to find out now my keyboard is now going out! There was no fast fix to this it was keep my computer over night and not have it for week or ship it off same thing not have it for a week. So I'm using a USB keyboard for now, until thanksgiving when they can keep my computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment