Monday, September 26, 2011

God is GOOD!

This weekend was quite the weekend! On friday after babysitting I went and tailgated with some of the youth at Republic for their football game. Then a few of us went to nixa to go to orange leaf! Very good! Saturday my mom came down for a girls weekend. Since the TJMax is Soooooo mucg better here ( I see no difference in the one in lee's summit) we went shopping. Hit up Tjmax, Marshals, Kirkland,Gordmans, Walmart and a cute little home decor store. It was alot of fun. We went to lunch at Lola's on Saturday! Which everyone in SPF knows what I'm talking about. It is a cute little breakfast and lunch place in a house in nixa.  I got a few new fall/winter outfits and a purse. Then Sunday we went to church! She got to see my life down here pretty much and family.  Over all fun weekend!


Then Sunday night I got offered the Job i interviewed for on Wed. YES I took it! It is with Arc of the Ozark which is an organization that works with kids and adults that have special needs. I'll be working in their Behavioral Intervention Solutions department. Which I will travel around to homes in the area and outside of the city to work with the famliy's and their child. I will also get to work aside kids with special needs for like camps and things  like that! I'm super excited! This is right up my allie! and it is such a God thing. I didn't even apply for this job. I had applied through another department in Aug. and they had already hired but kept my application on file. When the lady that interviewed me saw mine the references that I had was a child's family that she had worked with this summer!  It was so cool how this worked out!

No comments:

Post a Comment