Tuesday, September 20, 2011

One year!

 This weekend has quite the events.
the goat loved the tooth past
First was on Friday night through Saturday I had Africa training at school to the nations. This was fun. Got to know alot about the people that I will be going on the trip with. We didn't get rained on friday night a whole lot. We set up camp first. Did i mention that we were in a African village. Them we made dinner, being chicken noodle soup over a camp fire. Oh and we had to go to the well for the water. That is the women job. Then we just did activity's around the camp fire. We learned the power of story. This is the main way we will be communicating with the Africans.
Then Saturday we were to do the ropes course but got rained out! It just poured. We still got to do a few lessons and have an African dinner!

Then came Saturday night!
Saturday was Will's and I's one year! So after I got done with training which was early he made it was down to springfield! We had dinner that night that I made and dessert!
our dinner



















Sunday we were to do a picnic and fish at Lake Springfield.Then go ziplining. Little to say it poured all day again. So we went and did our picnic because they has a covered area.


So monday between my classes we went and fished! It was so nice out! It was a lot of fun we didn't catch a thing. Oh wait I did I got the hook caught on the brush in the lake and may I say I didn't throw my pole that way!
Yes only I can get a hook stuck in brush


After my class Monday night will had been to the mall while I was in class and came to pick me up with a starbucks coffee and Jeggins! Then we came back and he made me dinner while I worked on fundraiser stuff! Such an awesome guy! I love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment