Friday, December 9, 2011

SCHOOL IS OUT!

YES I am DONE with school for a little over a month!! I am so excited!
Now packing starts for AFRICA! I am so excited! I am sure I will be a little nervous a couple of days before but right now I just can't wait! I can't wait to see what God is going to do and everything he has in store. I pretty sure the way I feel is like a little kid in a candy store! Still a little surreal to me I would have never thought this time last year I would be going to Africa! God can move in amazing ways that is for sure.

Well I wanted to recap a little bit of this last weekend.
                                               WINTER RETREAT 2011
Top 5 things about WRT
*24 hours with crazy kids
* Camp Food
*Cold Showers
*No Sleep
*Worship

Lets just say pretty sure Baptist hill was not ready for all of US!
We had so many kids this year that we had all the buses maxed and cars were full! How exciting is that! Friday night Hosea spoke and we did worship with Sean Lea! You could just feel God in the place! On Saturday three of the students spoke, which was amazing! I think it is good for other students to hear from student their age instead of adults at times. That way they know there is someone else out there that has probably been in the position they have been in! It was so cool to watch the students on Saturday just let go and worship. So many times students are worried about how they will look when worshiping. I believe that God did great things on this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment