Monday, December 12, 2011

Horse drawn carriage ride and ice skating!

Saturday night was Will's and I's Christmas date night!
We decided to hit down town up. I had done a little research before.
So we went Ice Skating for about 45min. Which was about all we could handle. It was free night at the rank. Then we went up to the square to do a horse drawn carriage ride. Which I had called and got a reservation ahead of time but this week they were free. I did not know that! After that we stooped in and garbed a coffee at one of the shops to head home to dinner. Earlier in the day I had deboned a turkey (best way to do it, it cooks in about 2 hours), sweet potato, stuffing, green beans with bacon, and a caramel apple pie.  Am I making you hungry yet! So when we got home all I had to do is take out the turkey and heat everything up while making gravy from turkey juices. Took all of five mins. Then it was time to watch elf!
All in all a $5 dollar date night! Can't beat that!
Here are some pics:
our dinner


Ice skating







us on the horse ride

No comments:

Post a Comment