Sunday, December 18, 2011

Only days way

Looking back to may when I got the information about Africa still not sure that I was going or not it's so fun to see how go works. I remember being in the car by the post office in raytown and reading the email. i was with my mom and i said WOW I am going to need to get a really good job this summer, she looked at me like I was crazy/ I proceeded to tell her I was think about going on a mission trip to Africa. Well she didn't think I needed to go and yes I would need a good job. It is awesome how God has provided money wise and just everything with this trip. Between family member saying I wasn't going to having troubles getting shots and what not. I can tell satin really was working at me but I wasn't going to give up.
It still feels unreal that I am going. I am excited and a little scared at the same time. Just scared that when I get back that my family will still not understand why I had to go or my dads said is just going to completely say for get it with me.

Here are a few pictures from todays:
This is from the church commission us to go.  It was awesome to see the whole church come togetehr and pray.

















No comments:

Post a Comment