Sunday, November 27, 2011

Christmas is in the Air

I have to say this morning got off to a hecktic start! I woke up at 7:45 to make sure we were on the road by 9 or earlier! Lets just say will has a clock of his own! The track was packet with stuff he had got in KC not think we already had a lot to take back! So it took about twice as long to load a car than it should have! Which meant we hit the road about an half hour late.

We made it back to run by the church drop things off come back unpack and go to Silver Dollar City!

I have never been to silver dollar city at Christmas! Only have been there once before! I was so excited! We had a coupon for almost half off a ticket so we totally jumped on it!

I have to say I was impressed it was so cool! We went and saw several shows and I loved the Parade!

Here are some Pictures:
The Cave We just had to go!        

   
From the Train! We got hot coco and hooped on!














Saloon girl kissing will

By the tree

No comments:

Post a Comment