Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Finally have Time

WOW these last couple of weeks have been crazy mainly because of my online class.

Ok a few updates!

Africa is less than 2 months away and I have almost all of my shots! It was such a blessing this week to find out that the insurance is going to cover the rest of my shots! WooHoo!  SO i get them over thanksgiving! On the other hand i'm still raising my money to go which is due in alittle over a week. But i have been slowly getting checks in the mail!
Finally regarding  Africa Huge prayer request. I guess my grandparents on my dad's said really want a saying in me going an controlling the matter. They think i could do so much more here in the U.S. Which yes I can do things here in the U.S. but God called us to make disciples of all nations in Matthew not just our nation. So from my understanding my dad stood up for me, which is weird in this sense. and things did not end will. At this same time this all frustrates me because I am getting more support from others than my own family!

Bright side this last week wasn't that bad school wise. I pulled a late nighter First one ever to get ahead for this week! Love it!
On Sunday it was so nice me and will wanted to do something outside so we picked up subway and went to the conservation area near Boise d'Arc to walk a few trails check out the shooting range and I think most of all look for hunting places for him. It was nice to have a weekend free of home work!
Now I can't wait for thanksgiving break! I'm going home to spend a couple of days  with my family then I get to go to christmas at silver dollar city! I'm excited!


Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment