Saturday, October 29, 2011

WOW Life

This has been one heck of a week. So insteade of writing a lot I am going to mainly do a picture post.


It all started off in KC last weekend with Will's Neice's birthday party.
mommy you want my cake? well here you go!          
me shooting a gun my size!
Then I just spent time with my family! Sunday morning we went shooting again!













will and my dad shooting


After that it was on to moving Will back to springfield! That was not say easy as it sounds we left KC at 4 and I got to springfield around 815. If that tells you anything.

But Great news I am GOING to AFRICA!!!! yes I got all the money for the ticket now to raise the rest of the money!

As this week came I got sick for two days of it, but better to do a few Halloween things!

my saloon girl!
Watching my fav little guy.. this is our friday activity try to figure out Mallorys backpack.

Pumpkin carving before blood went every where!

No comments:

Post a Comment