Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Life can be Crazy!

I know it's been a while since I've posted last. The last week or so has been crazy!
I started my new job this last week which is a little crazy just because I have no clue what is going on! I also had midterms this last week and trying to get online lessons for work done as well. It was a little bit of a stressful week! But now I'm on Fall break with hardly any work and NO SCHOOL all week! It's GREAT!
This last week The person hat I have looked up to and has been there for me for the last I would say 5 years Got married!  It's a little weird to think that he is married now but so happy for him. The wedding was so much fun! I got to see an old friend from the church I attend in high school! It was a great surprise to see him there!
Will down for the wedding since he has became good friends with casey over the last year. Which I think is awesome. The person that is like a brother to me is really good friends with my boyfriend.  The wedding was on a little farm in Ash Grove. My I mention we so got lost on the way there because I was giving directions! LOL. anyone that knows me I can not give or get directions good enough. It was perfect weather for an out door wedding!

Then on sunday Will and I headed to Branson to zipline Finally! That was a Blast! and so pretty to just drive to Branson and see the tress changing colors on the hills on the way down!

Here are a few pics from the wedding!


Dacing with casey!
James and I at the wedding

James dancing with me
Will dancing with me
Will and I at the wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment