Thursday, October 20, 2011

a little Bumbed

I'm getting really bad at this blogging thing!
Well happy Fall everyone! It sure has set in now! We went from 80 to like 50! Ohhhh how you have to LOVE Missouri!
Since Last week
students pumpkins

The JH bonfire for the students happened there were 62 JH! That is alot! But the event was so much fun!
worship around the fire
I also got to have an Amazing Girls night with a great Friend Maelynn! We were both single for the weekend. As hunting season is starting adn guess what that is what our boys were doing!  So we went downtown and just walked around, got coffee and ended at the cup for two hours talking and enjoying each others company with a cupcake! Then Monday we meat early and I mean early ( before the sun was up) to work out at the gym at school before  we had class.
Other than that I had class and work this week.
Oh and my car went to the car doctor to get some major loven! Can i say it Drives so much better now!!!!!!!!
On other news Will got offered a job down here like a block from me and will be taking it! Which me he is now moving to Springfield! And the apartment he is looking at is like 200yeards out my door to his!

But on bad new! Today it really hit me I may not be getting to go to Africa this December! :( I thought I was down about 300 dollars but really it was about 500!  and we have to have that turned in tomorrow to get our flight tickets to go :(. Kinda hard to swallow!

No comments:

Post a Comment