Wednesday, February 29, 2012

God's story

I have got far behind on this blogging thing.
Well since I updated last I have started two new jobs both dealing with special need people of some sort. I have doing assistance living type of thing and being a sub para in rogersville. This is defiantly where God wants me right now.  I have also reapplied and been back accepted to MSU for this summer and next year. I am going to go back and finish my special ed and maybe get a masters. I will get culinary done some time, it's just not where God wants me right now.

Over presidents day weekend Will and I went on our first missions trip together. We went to Oklahoma with the group that I do bible study will. It was alot of fun. Both of us have a heart for missions and have been on several trips just not together. It was alot of fun getting to share the experience together.



Here are a few pictures from the weekend.

And then......... Wedding planning!  I offically have a planning book which is amazing. We still odn't for sure have a date or a place but should soon. We have a few more places to look at but pretty well know where we will end up! So exciting. My mom came down last week to go look at a few places  with me and get a few little things planned. Oh and meet my maid of honor! Which is doing an amzaing job may i mention. Things I would never think of she is on top of.






I am super excited for what God has been doing and is doing in my life and Will's. I love that he made us for each other and that it is crazy how we both had a "list" made years ago and we fit each others to a T.

That is all for now.
What is God doing in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment