Thursday, February 2, 2012

Breathing and on U.S. soil.....Day 17

Rough Rough start today! The shot was sure in full kick! Can I say flying and being drugged up is not fun!!!! Little to say I slept a good 3-4 hours on our 8 hr flight! But I did get Starbucks in the mix! God had an amazing plane this whole trip. We all know I open up to no one. Well Aaron and me have kinda just clicked with all the shots, yes that means I have opened up! Asthma may have sucked but there is always a reason. Pretty much the last 2 hours we have been like middle schoolers passing notes on the plain but it was worth it! The convo of trusting God and just hearing how God works in both of our lifes is amazing. And all this wouldn't have happened if I wouldn't have had asthma attacks. As Aaron said on my first shot " we can bond by a board game or something better. Faking asthma attacks is a rough way of doing so." lol God knew what he had in store rather I liked shots or not, it built an awesome relationship that I don't see leaving any time soon. As for now I am ready to hit Chicago and turn on my phone to call Will   not ready to ready to reenter the world of life, that way my phone can stay off! I made it back to U.S. soil breathing!!!!! The Joke the whole trip!

Aaron and me...you can tell we really like each other
I don't know who is laughing more in this picture

No comments:

Post a Comment