Monday, March 12, 2012

Not knowing where to go

 Have you ever had that feeling of I'm just stuck or not know what or where to go next? That's where I have been! It has really hit me hard in the last week or so and is quite frustrating. Not knowing what God wants next or where  to go from getting back from Africa has been the hardest thing on me lately. I know I'm to go back again I just have no clue when and  in the last week I have had this fear come over me  about going back. Never had this fear going the last time. Alot of it is the unknown I know of just not knowing how asthma is going to react or is someone medically going to be there.  My heart is for missions and always has been. It is just hard waiting to find out  where God wants me next. But alot of what God wants at times is for us to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment