Tuesday, September 10, 2013

NO news should be good news

The week started out rather rough with the drive back to Springfield on Sunday night. I had been thinking a lot about Occupational therapy with special needs kids. You pretty much get to play all day! May I mention my personality just fits. It's something that has always been in the back of my mind but knowing school doesn't come easy just seemed out of reach. In which I started to look at different schools and seeing about special Ed programs as well. Well needless to day my adviser last week never mentioned that they raised the GPA to get into the Sped program. Yep well guess what my GPA is lacking a bit and my two classes this semester more than likely wont get me there.
                                                   Another dead end! 
At this point I would really enjoy calling it quiets! It's getting really old being turned down at every corner. I just don't understand how can one ONE test have kept me out of the program this long and making it that much harder to finish! Really does a test not even related to what I will be doing really going to tell the university how I work with kid! 

On the other hand life seems like it has just been going....not like anything is happening or being done. Seems as if everyone is moving on with life and moving away, having kids, taking awesome jobs. I'm just stuck being a recess teacher. How cool is that.......let me tell you not very! 

1 comment:

  1. While marketing can be tricky, it is the content that makes the site important. If you provide informative content that serves the needs of your visitors, word will spread.
    Christmas Logo Design

    ReplyDelete