Sunday, June 3, 2012

HOW TO:

This blog is going to be a bit different.
I found a fun craft on pinterest but now way of knowing how to do it...

Here are the steps
 You will need
A green blue pain, dark green, and light blue, brown and a bronze.
scrapbook paper
paper towel
paint brush
a canvas
First I combined the greenblue, dark green and light blue to get the background color I wanted.


Then get a paper towel and crinkle it up. 
combined the bronze and a little dot of brown to make it darker.
Just sponge pain the canvas. Hit test out on paper first to get to your liking.

I used the bronze mixture and just brown to add more effect when sponging 



Then I printed out letters off or word that I liked. Traced on the scrapbook paper I picked out and cut. This was a little time consuming. But well worth it.

After that just find a bird outline on google you like cut around it and trace then paint in brown.

And you are done! This cost me around 5 dollars to make and was really cute when it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment